- > Red Graduate Programme
Red Graduate Programme
Become a XPO Logistics manager and be part of the success story of a global supply chain leader.
Through the Red Graduate Programme, XPO Logistics recruits talent that will support its success now and in the future on a global scale.
Every year, we take on ten young graduates on permanent contracts and provide them with a tailor-made training programme to teach them the skills they need to move quickly towards top management.
A tailor-made programme to unlock your potential
At the end of your studies, take up a permanent contract with a leading group that will open the doors to international business, with practical management responsibilities in the service sector that’s central to the global economy: the Supply Chain
- 4 assignments over a 2-year period in logistics, transport and/or Global Forwarding
- A variety of operational assignments, covering different functions, designed to develop your potential: business development, operations management, engineering, sales…
Take the fast track to success!
- Join a leading group at the heart of today’s global economy
- Learn about the different businesses and roles and develop your network
- Use your initiative, share ideas and learn
- Discover your managerial skills with the support of a XPO Logistics mentor
- Develop your commercial skills by working with blue chip clients in every business sector
- Progress and use your talent to open the doors to a successful career with XPO Logistics
Are you a XPO Logistics entrepreneur?
If you're :
- a graduate from a Business School or a university Master’s course in Transport and Logistics
- available and mobile for the next 2 years
- enterprising, with a desire to become a manager quickly
- driven by the love of a challenge and teamwork
- fluent in English, as a minimum…
Apply for the RED Graduate Programme now!
- Submission of applications until June 30th
- Interviews (on the phone and on face-to-face) in June 2016.
- Decision in July 2016
- Start of your mission on September 2016.