Supply chain solutions to ensure on-shelf availability
As a major European player in Transport, Logistics and Air & Sea, we are already addressing industry challenges for our Retail customers.
- We provide bespoke transport and logistics solutions designed to meet the complex challenges of your flows in Europe and throughout the world.
- We develop accurate supply-chain solutions, ambient or temperature controlled (chilled and deep-frozen), which meet the needs of each sales channel, including e-commerce, point of sale, field, department, etc.
- Our experts can flex and/or accelerate flows, improve service, optimise costs, maintain quality controls, procurement management, shared solutions, order preparation, delivery processes, reverse logistics and after-sales services.
- We can call upon the resources necessary to cope, with seasonal variations or extra demand due to promotions… and are capable of adding value to your products right up until final delivery.
- We offer full control and traceability of your flows through effective information sharing and tracking solutions.
- Our solutions are built around a continuous improvement approach and evolve with you, to meet your changing needs (products, procurement, process, e-commerce, etc.).
- Thanks to the operational excellence of our highly trained experts, our operations are fully compliant with all current EU legislation.
- We are firmly committed to environmental responsibility (Carbon Calculator, hybrid vehicles, modal shifts, management of packaging and handling supports, reverse logistics, etc.).
Improve your supply chain performance with XPO Logistics
- Monitor information and re-focus on your product sales and marketing strategy.
- Manage and secure your sources of supply, wherever they are in the world.
- Enable your networks to devote space to sales, without risking product shortages in retail outlets.
- Experienced partner to help manage change and increasingly-complex flows (more PoS, new local network in the town centre, e-commerce, etc.) and find potential responses to environmental pressures.