Co-packing & co-manufacturing
Looking for a logistics expert for your value added operations?
Do your products need added value logistics right until the final stage of your supply chain? The XPO Logistics teams use the right technical equipment to design and carry out co-packing and co-manufacturing operations specifically for you. As logistics experts, we are not only able to manage your stock requirements. We can also prepare your products for marketing.
With a single point of contact for all your logistics operations, you will benefit from an efficient and responsive service, which will also enable you to reduce your costs.
Your performance factors
- Being able to meet the needs of different distribution routes
- Optimising your logistics costs without compromising quality of service for your customers
- Ensuring that you are supplied with the right product, at the right place, at the right time
- Boosting your sales by adding value to your products and making a difference for your end customers
Our logistics expertise: co-packing and co-manufacturing
- Straightforward assembly
- Kitting (assembly of up to 6 different components, e.g. for the mobile telephony sector)
- Co-packing (labelling, shrink wrapping, flow packs, cross folding, manual packaging, packs and kits):
- Labelling (in Braille and all languages)
- Packaging (shrink wrapping, co-packing, boxing).
- Products prepared according to the manufacturer’s "recipe" for agrifoods
- Sampling and quality tests can be arranged at the depot